Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
Health care costs and inconveniences are rising due largely to redundancy of services caused by poor communication between providers. To manage your conditions responsibly, laboratory and diagnostic testing and specialist referrals are occasionally needed either for accurate diagnosis or ongoing monitoring. As with controlled substances, these recommendations will be made and carried out through your primary care provider, again avoiding duplication of tests and providing the best coordination of your care.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- What is the difference between a therapist and psychiatrist?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- Why would I see a psychiatrist online?
- How do I receive collaborative psychiatric care?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?
- Who are the psychiatrists?
- Is my online psychiatry visit private and secure?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for telepsychiatry?
- How much does a visit cost?