Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
Studies repeatedly show that your overall health can be most improved by coordinating your mental and physical health care. Also, we realize that sometimes controlled substances are necessary to treat your condition, and we want you to receive the optimal treatment rather than offering you an alternative or second choice medication. As part of our collaborative approach, we may also recommend nutrition and/or talk therapy services to help you achieve optimal wellness.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- How do I receive collaborative psychiatric care?
- What if I don’t like my psychiatrist?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?
- How long is a typical telepsychiatry visit on Amwell?
- What is the difference between a therapist and psychiatrist?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- Who are the psychiatrists?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- Can I see a psychiatrist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What is Telepsychiatry?