Why would I pursue online nutrition counseling?
Here are a few reasons people go online to see a dietitian/nutritionist:
I need nutrition advice to incorporate with my training plan.
I want to look good and eat well in a way that fits with my busy lifestyle.
I want to lose weight and need some nutrition tips to help me reach my goal.
I am a mom-to-be and I’m eager to learn more about eating for both myself and my baby.
I am looking for ways to boost my energy throughout the day.
I am looking for new ways to keep my family healthy.
I want tips for easy meal planning and healthy snacks.
I want to watch what I eat, but not sacrifice my favorite foods.
I want to learn what to eat to prevent chronic conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease.
I am looking for nutrition tips to help with my chronic condition.
I need help determining nutrition and diet facts from fads.
Other questions related to Nutrition Counseling
- Is my visit private and secure?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online nutrition counseling?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- How much does a visit with a dietitian/nutritionist cost?
- What is online nutrition counseling?
- What is the difference between a registered dietitian (RD) and a nutritionist?
- How long is a typical online nutrition counseling visit on Amwell?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a dietitian/nutritionist on weekends, holidays or at night?
- Can my kids see a registered dietitian/nutritionist on Amwell?
- Who are the dietitians/nutritionists?