Why would I see a lactation consultant?
Lactation Consultants are trained experts in the clinical management of breastfeeding. You can trust that the information they provide is the most up-to-date, evidenced-based practice for breastfeeding care. Whether it is a simple breastfeeding question or more complex problem, lactation consultants are here to help you in your unique situation as no two babies or mothers are alike!
Other questions related to Breastfeeding Support
- How long is a visit and what can I expect when I login to start my appointment?
- Will my health insurance pay for it?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment to see a lactation consultant?
- Are consult sessions recorded?
- What states allow lactation consults online?
- What is an International board certified lactation consultant? Are all of your lactation consultants IBCLCs?
- Is my lactation consult private and secure?
- How much does a visit cost?
- Can I see the same lactation consultant if I like them for a follow up visit?
- How many consultations will I need?