Will I be charged more if I talk to a dietitian/nutritionist on weekends, holidays or at night?
No. The cost is the same no matter when you visit with a registered dietitian/nutritionist.
Other questions related to Nutrition Counseling
- Is my visit private and secure?
- What is online nutrition counseling?
- Who are the dietitians/nutritionists?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online nutrition counseling?
- Can I see a dietitian/ nutritionist if I am travelling outside of the United States?
- What is the difference between a registered dietitian (RD) and a nutritionist?
- How much does a visit with a dietitian/nutritionist cost?
- How long is a typical online nutrition counseling visit on Amwell?
- Can my kids see a registered dietitian/nutritionist on Amwell?