Will my primary care provider be notified about my online psychiatry visit on Amwell?
You can choose to share the session notes with your primary care provider. You will be asked if you want a copy of your after-visit summary to be shared with your primary care provider. If you choose to share your after-visit summary, Amwell will electronically transmit your after-visit summary. You can also print the notes and save them for your own file or share with other healthcare professionals yourself. You may also decide not to share this information. The choice is yours.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- How do I receive collaborative psychiatric care?
- Who are the psychiatrists?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?
- How much does a visit cost?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- What is the difference between a therapist and psychiatrist?
- How long is a typical telepsychiatry visit on Amwell?
- Is my online psychiatry visit private and secure?
- What is Telepsychiatry?