Will my primary care provider be notified about my online psychiatry visit on Amwell?
You can choose to share the session notes with your primary care provider. You will be asked if you want a copy of your after-visit summary to be shared with your primary care provider. If you choose to share your after-visit summary, Amwell will electronically transmit your after-visit summary. You can also print the notes and save them for your own file or share with other healthcare professionals yourself. You may also decide not to share this information. The choice is yours.
Other questions related to Psychiatry
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- What is Telepsychiatry?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- What if I don’t like my psychiatrist?
- Can I see a psychiatrist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- Can I see a psychiatrist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?