Will my primary care provider be notified about my online psychiatry visit on Amwell?
You can choose to share the session notes with your primary care provider. You will be asked if you want a copy of your after-visit summary to be shared with your primary care provider. If you choose to share your after-visit summary, Amwell will electronically transmit your after-visit summary. You can also print the notes and save them for your own file or share with other healthcare professionals yourself. You may also decide not to share this information. The choice is yours.
Other questions related to Psychiatry
- What if I don’t like my psychiatrist?
- What kind of medication can be prescribed on Amwell?
- What are controlled substance medications?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- How much does a visit cost?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- What is Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- Can I see a psychiatrist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Why would I see a psychiatrist online?