Can I receive a prescription during a phone-only visit?
Regulations regarding the requirement of video as a prerequisite to prescribing versus the use of phone only differs state by state. If you are in a state where prescribing by video is necessary, our providers will ask you to end the call with no charge and call back over video where you can see the same provider. We recommend video consultations when treating children with respiratory conditions, abdominal pain, etc.
Other questions related to Prescriptions
- Can I get a prescription online?
- What is the Federal Ryan Haight Act?
- How does my child receive a prescription online?
- Which states can receive prescriptions through both video and phone visits?
- How will I get my prescription?
- What are the controlled substances that cannot be prescribed online?
- Which states can receive prescriptions through video visits only?
- How do I get a refill of my prescription?
- What if I receive a different prescription than my doctor suggested during the visit?