How do I get a refill of my prescription?
Prescription refills are ordered at the physician’s discretion and require an online visit with video. Refill visits require a full medical evaluation. Patients receiving refills online are required to have an annual visit with their primary care physician or more frequently as determined by the online physician.
Other questions related to Prescriptions
- Which states can receive prescriptions through both video and phone visits?
- Can I receive a prescription during a phone-only visit?
- What if I receive a different prescription than my doctor suggested during the visit?
- What is the Federal Ryan Haight Act?
- How does my child receive a prescription online?
- What are the controlled substances that cannot be prescribed online?
- Which states can receive prescriptions through video visits only?
- Can I get a prescription online?
- How will I get my prescription?