Can I get a prescription online?
Yes, in general you can get a prescription online. While there is support for this nationwide, there are several exceptions to be aware of. See the FAQs below to learn more about these exceptions.
Other questions related to Prescriptions
- Which states can receive prescriptions through both video and phone visits?
- What is the Federal Ryan Haight Act?
- What are the controlled substances that cannot be prescribed online?
- Can I receive a prescription during a phone-only visit?
- How do I get a refill of my prescription?
- How does my child receive a prescription online?
- Which states can receive prescriptions through video visits only?
- What if I receive a different prescription than my doctor suggested during the visit?
- How will I get my prescription?