Can I get a prescription online?
Yes, in general you can get a prescription online. While there is support for this nationwide, there are several exceptions to be aware of. See the FAQs below to learn more about these exceptions.
Other questions related to Prescriptions
- How will I get my prescription?
- What are the controlled substances that cannot be prescribed online?
- Which states can receive prescriptions through both video and phone visits?
- What if I receive a different prescription than my doctor suggested during the visit?
- What is the Federal Ryan Haight Act?
- How do I get a refill of my prescription?
- How does my child receive a prescription online?
- Can I receive a prescription during a phone-only visit?
- Which states can receive prescriptions through video visits only?