Can a doctor on Amwell be my regular provider?
Unfortunately, no. Doctors on Amwell are there to support your care between office visits, such as when you are traveling or when you have a non‑emergency or low‑acuity health condition.
Other questions related to Online Urgent Care
- What should I do if I am experiencing a medical emergency?
- How long is a typical online doctor visit on Amwell?
- Can my kids see a doctor on Amwell?
- Why would I see a doctor online?
- Can a doctor on Amwell order lab tests for me?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctor's note from Amwell?
- If my condition cannot be treated through Amwell, can I still discuss it with a doctor?
- Can I see a doctor online if I am traveling or in another state?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment?
- Can medical forms (like sick slips) be filled out?