Do I need to create an account to see a doctor on Amwell?
Yes, you do need to create an account before you can speak to a doctor on Amwell. The account creation process is simple and takes just a few minutes. We recommend you set up your account now so it’s ready when you need it. Once your account is created, you can use the mobile app or website with the same username and password.
Other questions related to Online Urgent Care
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- Why would I see a doctor online?
- How long is a typical online doctor visit on Amwell?
- What if I don't have health insurance?
- Can a doctor on Amwell be my regular provider?
- Can I see a doctor if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- What is Amwell not for?
- Can a doctor on Amwell order lab tests for me?
- Can I add my spouse to my account?
- If my condition cannot be treated through Amwell, can I still discuss it with a doctor?