Do I need to create an account to see a doctor on Amwell?
Yes, you do need to create an account before you can speak to a doctor on Amwell. The account creation process is simple and takes just a few minutes. We recommend you set up your account now so it’s ready when you need it. Once your account is created, you can use the mobile app or website with the same username and password.
Other questions related to Online Urgent Care
- Can a doctor on Amwell order a prescription refill?
- Why would I see a doctor online?
- Who are the doctors?
- Can my kids see a doctor on Amwell?
- Can a doctor on Amwell be my regular provider?
- Can I see a doctor online if I am traveling or in another state?
- Can a doctor on Amwell order lab tests for me?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctor's note from Amwell?
- Can I add my spouse to my account?
- What is Amwell not for?