Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
Yes, we feel it is of utmost importance to maintain patient privacy and keep information secure. Amwell is designed to be a private, secure, HIPAA-compliant tool that allows you to safely and confidentially consult with a doctor online.
Other questions related to Urgent Care
- How long is a typical online doctor visit on Amwell?
- Can a doctor on Amwell prescribe medication?
- Can I see a doctor if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment?
- Why would I see a doctor online?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a doctor on weekends, holidays or at night?
- If my condition cannot be treated through Amwell, can I still discuss it with a doctor?
- Do I need to create an account to see a doctor on Amwell?
- I don’t have a smartphone or computer, is there another way to talk with a doctor?
- Can a doctor on Amwell order a prescription refill?