What should I do if I am experiencing a medical emergency?
If you think you’re experiencing a medical emergency, please do not use telehealth. Instead, you should immediately seek emergency care by calling 911.
Other questions related to Online Urgent Care
- Who are the doctors?
- Will my primary care provider (PCP) be notified about my Amwell visit?
- How much does an online doctor visit on Amwell cost?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a doctor on weekends, holidays or at night?
- Can a doctor on Amwell prescribe medication?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctor's note from Amwell?
- What is an online doctor visit?
- Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
- Can medical forms (like sick slips) be filled out?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment?