Will my primary care provider (PCP) be notified about my Amwell visit?
You may choose to share this information. You will be asked if you want a copy of your after-visit summary to be shared with your primary care provider. If you choose to share your after-visit summary, Amwell will fax or electronically transmit your after-visit summary to your PCP. You may also decide not to share this information. The choice is yours.
Other questions related to Urgent Care
- Can I see a doctor if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
- If my condition cannot be treated through Amwell, can I still discuss it with a doctor?
- What if I don't have health insurance?
- I don’t have a smartphone or computer, is there another way to talk with a doctor?
- Can a doctor on Amwell prescribe medication?
- What is Amwell not for?
- Can a doctor on Amwell be my regular provider?
- What should I do if I am experiencing a medical emergency?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?