Can a doctor on Amwell order a prescription refill?
Doctors on Amwell will discuss your health history and assess whether a refill is safe at this time or whether it would be necessary to see your primary care physician in person. The decision to provide a refill and the quantity is at the sole discretion of the doctor. Be sure to share any information you have about your health history and condition that may help facilitate your refill, such as recent lab tests or blood pressure readings.
Other questions related to Pregnancy and Postpartum Care
- Do I need to schedule an appointment?
- What is a pregnancy and postpartum care online visit?
- How much does an online pregnancy and postpartum care visit on Amwell cost?
- Why would I see a doctor online?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a doctor on weekends, holidays or at night?
- How long is a typical online pregnancy and postpartum care visit on Amwell?
- Can a doctor on Amwell prescribe medication?