Can my kids see a therapist on Amwell?
Yes, we have therapists in each state who are trained and experienced in treating children ages 10-17 with parental or guardian consent. As with the medical practice, the parent needs to add a sub-account to their own account to make an appointment for the child.
Other questions related to Therapy
- How do you know if your problems are "big" enough for online therapy?
- Who are the therapists?
- What is online therapy?
- Is there a type of person who benefits most from therapy?
- How long is a typical online therapy visit on Amwell?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
- What if I don’t like my therapist?
- Can I see a therapist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- How can one make the most of their online counseling sessions?