Do I need to schedule an appointment?
Amwell is designed for on-demand care so no appointment is necessary. After you register and log in to Amwell, doctors who are available for a visit will appear on your screen. You can browse doctor profiles and select who you want to see by clicking on the green “Connect” button. If no one is available, you will be placed in a "waiting room" and notified by text message once a doctor becomes available.
Other questions related to Pregnancy and Postpartum Care
- Why would I see a doctor online?
- How much does an online pregnancy and postpartum care visit on Amwell cost?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a doctor on weekends, holidays or at night?
- How long is a typical online pregnancy and postpartum care visit on Amwell?
- Can a doctor on Amwell order a prescription refill?
- What is a pregnancy and postpartum care online visit?
- Can a doctor on Amwell prescribe medication?