Do I need to schedule an appointment for online menopause counseling?
Psychologists and counselors are available for scheduled sessions. To schedule an appointment, you can call 877‑410‑5548. Therapists are available 7 am – 11 pm EST, 7 days per week to help you and your families cope with many life issues that may require professional attention. Once you and your therapist have established a relationship, your therapist will schedule ongoing sessions to continue treatment.
Other questions related to Menopause Counseling
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?
- Why would I see a therapist online?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- I have a question that isn't listed here. Can you help me?
- Can I see a therapist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What if I don't like my therapist?
- What is online menopause counseling?
- What is an online therapy session like?
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?