Do I need to schedule an appointment for online nutrition counseling?
Amwell dietitians are available by appointment by using the self-scheduling feature within the application or by calling 1-844-SEE-DOCS. Our team of dietitians have daytime, evening and weekend appointments for your convenience.
Other questions related to Menopause Nutrition
- What is online menopause nutrition counseling?
- How long is a typical online nutrition counseling visit on Amwell?
- Who are the dietitians and nutritionists?
- How much does a visit with a dietician or nutritionist cost?
- Is my visit private and secure?
- What is the difference between a registered dietitian (RD) and a nutritionist?
- Can I see a dietitian or nutritionist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Why would I pursue online nutrition counseling?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a dietician or nutritionist on weekends, holidays, or at night?