How much does a menopause counseling visit cost?
Menopause counseling visits cost $99 (master’s level provider) or $110 (doctoral level provider), compared with the average national cost of $161 for a therapy visit, and usually just a co-pay or meeting a deductible if your employer or insurance company offers a telehealth benefit. Contact your Human Resources department or health insurance company to see if your visit is covered.
Other questions related to Menopause Counseling
- Will my primary care provider be notified about my online therapy visit on Amwell?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- Why would I see a therapist online?
- What is an online therapy session like?
- What if I don't like my therapist?
- How long is a typical online menopause counseling visit on Amwell?
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?
- I have a question that isn't listed here. Can you help me?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
- What is online menopause counseling?