How much does a visit cost?
Visits cost $109 (master’s level) or $129 (doctoral level), compared with the average national cost of $161, and usually just a co-pay or meeting a deductible if your employer or insurance company offers a telehealth benefit. Contact your Human Resources department or health insurance company to see if your visit is covered.
Other questions related to Online Therapy
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?
- How long is a typical online therapy visit on Amwell?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- Who are the therapists?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online therapy?
- What are some common types of online therapy?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?
- What is an online therapy session like?
- How do you know if your problems are "big" enough for online therapy?
- Can I see a therapist if I am traveling outside of the United States?