How much does a visit with a dietician or nutritionist cost?
Visits cost $70, but may be less since some insurance companies cover telehealth visits. Contact your Human Resources department or health insurance company to see if your visit is covered.
Other questions related to Menopause Nutrition
- Can I see a dietitian or nutritionist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- How long is a typical online nutrition counseling visit on Amwell?
- What is the difference between a registered dietitian (RD) and a nutritionist?
- Why would I pursue online nutrition counseling?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a dietician or nutritionist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online nutrition counseling?
- Who are the dietitians and nutritionists?
- Is my visit private and secure?
- What is online menopause nutrition counseling?