How much does a visit with a dietician or nutritionist cost?
Visits cost $70, and may be even less as some insurance companies cover telehealth visits. Contact your Human Resources department or health insurance company to see if your visit is covered.
Other questions related to Menopause Nutrition
- What is online menopause nutrition counseling?
- How long is a typical online nutrition counseling visit on Amwell?
- What is the difference between a registered dietitian (RD) and a nutritionist?
- Can I see a dietitian or nutritionist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a dietician or nutritionist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online nutrition counseling?
- Why would I pursue online nutrition counseling?
- Is my visit private and secure?
- Who are the dietitians and nutritionists?