How much does a visit with a dietitian/nutritionist cost?
Visits cost $70, and may be even less as some insurance companies cover telehealth visits. Contact your Human Resources department or health insurance company to see if your visit is covered.
Other questions related to Pregnancy and Postpartum Nutrition
- What is online nutrition counseling?
- What is the difference between a registered dietitian (RD) and a nutritionist?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online nutrition counseling?
- How long is a typical online nutrition counseling visit on Amwell?
- Why would I pursue online nutrition counseling?
- Can I see a dietitian or nutritionist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Who are the dietitians and nutritionists?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a dietitian/nutritionist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- Is my online pregnancy and postpartum nutrition visit private and secure?