Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
Yes, we feel it is of utmost importance to maintain patient privacy and keep information secure. Amwell is designed to be a private, secure, HIPAA-compliant tool that allows you to safely and confidentially consult with a doctor online.
Other questions related to Menopause Counseling
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?
- What is an online therapy session like?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- What if I don't like my therapist?
- Can I see a therapist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- I have a question that isn't listed here. Can you help me?
- Why would I see a therapist online?
- How long is a typical online menopause counseling visit on Amwell?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online menopause counseling?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?