Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
Yes. We feel it is of utmost importance to maintain patient privacy and keep information secure. Amwell is designed to be a private, secure, HIPAA-compliant tool that allows you to safely and confidentially consult with a doctor online.
Other questions related to Online Therapy
- How much does a visit cost?
- How can one make the most of their online counseling sessions?
- What expectations should a person have going into their first online counseling session?
- Can my kids see a therapist on Amwell?
- How do you know if your problems are "big" enough for online therapy?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?
- Why would I see a therapist online?
- How long is a typical online therapy visit on Amwell?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?
- Will my primary care provider be notified about my online therapy visit on Amwell?