Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
Yes, we feel it is of utmost importance to maintain patient privacy and keep information secure. Amwell is designed to be a private, secure, HIPAA-compliant tool that allows you to safely and confidentially consult with a doctor online.
Other questions related to Therapy
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?
- Will my primary care provider be notified about my online therapy visit on Amwell?
- Who are the therapists?
- Can I see a therapist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?
- What is an online therapy session like?
- How do you know if your problems are "big" enough for online therapy?
- Can I see a therapist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- Can my kids see a therapist on Amwell?
- Why would I see a therapist online?