Who are the therapists?
The telehealth therapy services provided by Amwell are provided by a network of licensed doctoral level psychologists and master’s level therapists practicing within the Amwell Medical Group. Each therapist is licensed to practice in their state, and trained in prevention and treatment techniques via telehealth. In addition to therapists, we have online physicians who can prescribe medications and manage urgent care and regular office visit medical needs staffed by a national network of U.S. board-certified clinicians devoted to video telehealth.
Other questions related to Therapy
- What expectations should a person have going into their first online counseling session?
- What is online therapy?
- How can one make the most of their online counseling sessions?
- Can I see a therapist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Why would I see a therapist online?
- What types of conditions can online counseling help treat?
- What are some common types of online therapy?
- Is there a type of person who benefits most from therapy?
- How long is a typical online therapy visit on Amwell?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?