What if I don't like my therapist?
Entering counseling is a big step in caring for yourself, and your relationship with your therapist is an important part of your success in treatment. Do not be hesitant to interview more than one therapist to find the therapist that has the experience, qualifications, and professional skills that allows you to be the best you can be. A good therapist will respect your choice to do so.
Other questions related to Menopause Counseling
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- Why would I see a therapist online?
- How much does a menopause counseling visit cost?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
- I have a question that isn't listed here. Can you help me?
- What is online menopause counseling?
- How long is a typical online menopause counseling visit on Amwell?
- Will be primary care provider be notified about my online therapy visit on Amwell?
- What is an online therapy session like?