What if I don’t like my therapist?
Entering counseling is a big step in caring for yourself, and your relationship with your therapist is an important part of your success in treatment. Do not be hesitant to interview more than one therapist to find the therapist that has the experience, qualifications, and professional skills that allows you to be the best you can be. A good therapist will respect your choice to do so.
Other questions related to Therapy
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?
- What is an online therapy session like?
- Can I see a therapist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What are some common types of online therapy?
- What is online therapy?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?
- Can I see a therapist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Is there a type of person who benefits most from therapy?