What is online menopause counseling?
With the Amwell web or mobile app, you can see a psychologist or counselor, face to face to address common behavioral health challenges, from the privacy and comfort of your own home. Amwell’s online therapy services are available nationwide and include a network of more than 350 psychologists, social workers and other mental health disciplines with a wide variety of specialties.
Other questions related to Menopause Counseling
- Who are the therapists?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- Why would I see a therapist online?
- What if I don't like my therapist?
- What is an online therapy session like?
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?
- I have a question that isn't listed here. Can you help me?
- How much does a menopause counseling visit cost?