What is online therapy?
With the Amwell web or mobile app, you can see a psychologist or counselor, face to face to address common behavioral health challenges, from the privacy and comfort of your own home. Amwell’s online therapy services are available nationwide and include a network of more than 350 psychologists, social workers and other mental health disciplines with a wide variety of specialties.
Other questions related to Therapy
- How do you know if your problems are "big" enough for online therapy?
- How can one make the most of their online counseling sessions?
- What expectations should a person have going into their first online counseling session?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?
- Can my kids see a therapist on Amwell?
- Can I see a therapist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online therapy?
- How much does a visit cost?