What is online therapy?
With the Amwell web or mobile app, you can see a psychologist or counselor, face to face to address common behavioral health challenges, from the privacy and comfort of your own home. Amwell’s online therapy services are available nationwide and include a network of more than 350 psychologists, social workers and other mental health disciplines with a wide variety of specialties.
Other questions related to Therapy
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- How can one make the most of their online counseling sessions?
- What are some common types of online therapy?
- Who are the therapists?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?
- Why would I see a therapist online?
- What is an online therapy session like?
- Can I see a therapist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- What types of conditions can online counseling help treat?