What is online therapy?
With the Amwell web or mobile app, you can see a psychologist or counselor face‑to‑face to address common behavioral health challenges, from the privacy and comfort of your own home. Amwell’s online therapy services are available nationwide and include a network of more than 350 psychologists, social workers, and other mental health disciplines with a wide variety of specialties.
Other questions related to Online Therapy
- What if I don’t like my therapist?
- What is an online therapy session like?
- How can one make the most of their online counseling sessions?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?
- Is there a type of person who benefits most from therapy?
- How do you know if your problems are "big" enough for online therapy?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online therapy?
- How much does a visit cost?
- Can I see a therapist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?