Who are the dietitians and nutritionists?
They have been hand-selected and certified in telehealth to deliver the best nutritional advice to you and your families. The online nutrition counseling services provided by Amwell are provided by a network within the Amwell Medical Group, a primary care practice with a national network of U.S. board-certified clinicians devoted to video telehealth.
Other questions related to Menopause Nutrition
- What is the difference between a registered dietitian (RD) and a nutritionist?
- What is online menopause nutrition counseling?
- How much does a visit with a dietician or nutritionist cost?
- How long is a typical online nutrition counseling visit on Amwell?
- Is my visit private and secure?
- Can I see a dietitian or nutritionist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online nutrition counseling?
- Why would I pursue online nutrition counseling?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a dietician or nutritionist on weekends, holidays, or at night?