Who are the therapists?
The telehealth therapy services provided by Amwell are provided by a network of licensed doctoral level psychologists and master’s level therapists practicing within the Amwell Medical Group. Each therapist is licensed to practice in their state, and trained in prevention and treatment techniques via telehealth. In addition to therapists, we have online physicians who can prescribe medications and manage urgent care and regular office visit medical needs staffed by a national network of U.S. board-certified clinicians devoted to video telehealth.
Other questions related to Menopause Counseling
- Will be primary care provider be notified about my online therapy visit on Amwell?
- Why would I see a therapist online?
- What if I don't like my therapist?
- What is online menopause counseling?
- Can I see a therapist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online menopause counseling?
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
- How long is a typical online menopause counseling visit on Amwell?