Who are the therapists?
The telehealth therapy services provided by Amwell are provided by a network of licensed doctoral level psychologists and master’s level therapists practicing within the Amwell Medical Group. Each therapist is licensed to practice in their state, and trained in prevention and treatment techniques via telehealth. In addition to therapists, we have online physicians who can prescribe medications and manage urgent care and regular office visit medical needs staffed by a national network of U.S. board-certified clinicians devoted to video telehealth.
Other questions related to Menopause Counseling
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?
- Why would I see a therapist online?
- How long is a typical online menopause counseling visit on Amwell?
- What is an online therapy session like?
- How much does a menopause counseling visit cost?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online menopause counseling?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- I have a question that isn't listed here. Can you help me?
- Will be primary care provider be notified about my online therapy visit on Amwell?