Will be primary care provider be notified about my online therapy visit on Amwell?
You have the option to share the session notes with your primary care provider. You will be asked if you want a copy of your after-visit summary to be shared with your primary care provider. If you choose to share your after-visit summary, Amwell will fax or electronically transmit your after-visit summary. You can also print the notes and save them for your own file or share with other healthcare professionals. You may also decide not to share this information. The choice is yours.
Other questions related to Menopause Counseling
- What is an online therapy session like?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online menopause counseling?
- What is online menopause counseling?
- How long is a typical online menopause counseling visit on Amwell?
- How much does a menopause counseling visit cost?
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?
- What if I don't like my therapist?
- Can I see a therapist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- Who are the therapists?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?