Will be primary care provider be notified about my online therapy visit on Amwell?
You have the option to share the session notes with your primary care provider. You will be asked if you want a copy of your after-visit summary to be shared with your primary care provider. If you choose to share your after-visit summary, Amwell will fax or electronically transmit your after-visit summary. You can also print the notes and save them for your own file or share with other healthcare professionals. You may also decide not to share this information. The choice is yours.
Other questions related to Menopause Counseling
- What if I don't like my therapist?
- Who are the therapists?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- How long is a typical online menopause counseling visit on Amwell?
- What is online menopause counseling?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?
- Can I see a therapist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online menopause counseling?
- How much does a menopause counseling visit cost?