Will I be charged more if I talk to a dietitian/nutritionist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
No. The cost is the same no matter when you visit with a registered dietitian/nutritionist.
Other questions related to Pregnancy and Postpartum Nutrition
- Who are the dietitians and nutritionists?
- Is my online pregnancy and postpartum nutrition visit private and secure?
- How much does a visit with a dietitian/nutritionist cost?
- Why would I pursue online nutrition counseling?
- How long is a typical online nutrition counseling visit on Amwell?
- What is online nutrition counseling?
- Can I see a dietitian or nutritionist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online nutrition counseling?
- What is the difference between a registered dietitian (RD) and a nutritionist?