Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
No. The cost is the same no matter when you talk with a therapist.
Other questions related to Menopause Counseling
- Will be primary care provider be notified about my online therapy visit on Amwell?
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
- I have a question that isn't listed here. Can you help me?
- Who are the therapists?
- What is an online therapy session like?
- What if I don't like my therapist?
- What is online menopause counseling?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online menopause counseling?
- Can I see a therapist online if I am traveling or in another state?