Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?
No. The cost is the same no matter when you talk with a therapist.
Other questions related to Therapy
- How much does a visit cost?
- Who are the therapists?
- What is online therapy?
- Is there a type of person who benefits most from therapy?
- Can my kids see a therapist on Amwell?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
- Can I see a therapist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- How long is a typical online therapy visit on Amwell?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- What expectations should a person have going into their first online counseling session?