Will my primary care provider be notified about my online therapy visit on Amwell?
You have the option to share the session notes with your primary care provider. You will be asked if you want a copy of your after-visit summary to be shared with your primary care provider. If you choose to share your after-visit summary, Amwell will fax or electronically transmit your after-visit summary. You can also print the notes and save them for your own file or share with other healthcare professionals. You may also decide not to share this information. The choice is yours.
Other questions related to Therapy
- Are online therapy sessions recorded?
- What types of conditions can online counseling help treat?
- What if I don’t like my therapist?
- What expectations should a person have going into their first online counseling session?
- What is online therapy?
- Is my online therapy visit private and secure?
- Can I see a therapist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Who are the therapists?
- How can one make the most of their online counseling sessions?
- Can a therapist on Amwell prescribe medication?