Can Amwell physicians diagnose a chronic condition?
No. Because diagnoses of chronic conditions require specialized tests with specific equipment, they cannot diagnose your chronic condition. In order to see an Amwell physician for chronic care management, you will first need a diagnosis of that condition from a physician you have seen in person.
Other questions related to Chronic Care
- Can I get a prescription online?
- What information do I need for my visit with an Amwell physician?
- For which chronic conditions or other long-term care issues does Amwell currently provide management?
- What is a bridge prescription?
- How effective is telemedicine in helping me manage my chronic conditions?